Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When in Doubt

I hate it when there's too many "what-ifs" in my life. I guess it's something most of us despise.
Not knowing what the future lies is like walking in the dark, not able to find a way out of a dark, dark room.
To prepare yourself for a what-if situation, you could perhaps try a few methods. One of which is a method I learnt from a basic programming class. The if-then-else method. It usually works out to be a more "stable" approach in life. But hey, life is full of uncertainties. This could only give you some sort of a comfort, guidance or should I say, false hope?
I'm going through a series of unknowns at the moment. I thought I had a rough time last year. I thought I had the worst year in in 97. But hey, this year is just as rocky! I'll get through it, I know! ;)
Now... back to my boring law notes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woman....i feel u...hate those WAHT IFs.....dunno how to do the name down there...so just anonymous..but i'm sure u know who i am la...kekeke.. :P TOLONG....!!!!

liz said...

u can comment using the Name/url button i think, then u can put your name.